In the Project Options we can configure all the project-level settings necessary to optimize the project for its users. For system-wide settings, rather access My Options. The Project Options screen brings up the same screen you may have seen earlier if you created the project.
- Project name, since projects can sometimes take on different scope or evolve such to require a name change.
- Status, if the project is put on hold, for example.
- Project champion, in the event of role changes.
- Delivery methodology cannot be changed.
Projects may shift to other geographies. Here you can update:
- Project time zone, to reflect the time zone in which project events will be set as default (e.g. a 09:00AM meeting will be 09:00AM in the default time).
- Project currency, as required.
- Allow external calendar permits project team members to synchronize this project with their iCal (Google, etc) calendars.
- Change the days after submission due date if you want to increase or decrease the window for approvals.
- Set auto-approval if desired.
- Update notification apprisal from the default to increase or decrease the field change notifications being generated.