The project dashboard is the landing page you use to access all deliverables, outputs and reports for a particular project. It provides rich status and performance details - you should take the time to learn the nuances of the symbology as it's pretty rich for these icons that represent deliverables.
All documents (deliverables) in the project are organized in stages/phases based on the methodology you have chosen, and are further tailored to your project needs based on the questions answered when the project was configured.
Deliverable Status and Clearance
A deliverable can be disabled (greyed out). This can happen when:
- You lack the clearance to create that deliverable
- A deliverable is intentionally disabled (see below) and you lack the rights to enable it
- The project flow does not allow you to create/interact with the deliverable right now because it has one or more predecessors
In any case a tooltip will explain you the reason.
Enabled and disabled deliverables
Given the methodology and some of the parameters of the project, a deliverable can be:
- Mandatory: cannot be disabled
- Suggested: can be disabled (by a user with the necessary clearance)
- Optional: can be enabled (by a user with the necessary clearance)